12.16.16: The Friday Five
Every Friday, Project 1461 shares five quick actions from our favorite sites that you can take before you leave work for the weekend. Here's this week's Friday Five:
- Call: Have your Congressional reps said publicly that they support a select committee to investigate Russian hacking in the 2016 presidential election? If not, call them today!
- Sign: 63 years ago, Ethel Rosenberg was executed as a spy -- but she wasn't one. Sign to support the request for her posthumous pardon.
- Give: Donate to the Trans Lifeline and help them reach their goal of $100,000 to pay for overnight operator coverage
- Read: Heather C. McGhee's account of connecting with a rural Southern voter: 'I'm prejudiced,' he said. Then we kept talking.
- Follow: @AnaNavarro is the only person these days who makes us believe there are still sane Republicans
Have five more minutes? We're working hard to grow our Project 1461 community -- help us by sharing our posts on social media and tagging friends who should join us!