1.8.17: Do More Today
Every Sunday, Project 1461 shares other actions we've collected from our partner sites around the web. Want to do more today? Click over to their pages and get started!
Featured site: Rogan's List
If you're looking to really do more, there's no better place to start than Rogan's List. Compiled by Susan Rogan, a retired university librarian, Rogan's List provides a list of between five and twenty actions you can take every single day. Of all the daily action sites we subscribe to, Susan's is the most thorough, diverse, and extensive. You can subscribe on her site.
More actions from our friends around the web
- Share your #YesWeCan moment with the White House (Movement to Resist Trump)
- #CommitToFlip and support Democrats, expand voting rights and civic engagement, learn more about local politics, and get involved in progressive causes in your community (Flippable)
- Don't apologize for talking politics over the holiday -- or any -- dinner table (2 Hours a Week)
- Save Planned Parenthood and the Affordable Care Act (Tell All Your Friends)
- Make advocacy a part of your daily life, every day (Small Deeds Done)